Kfibre is a natural, complex, raw un-purified prebiotic dietary fibre for gut health management and microbiome support containing active phytonutrients & antioxidants and that equals raw prebiotic power for all stages of life and diets, this includes children on solids to our Great-Grandparents. And everyone in between.

Kfibre is name from 100% Sugarcane Fibre (95% Sucrose removed) which has a composition of < 87% fibre. The other 13% is natural waxes, minerals, vitamins, plants sterols etc.

A low FODMAP diet is by far the most researched and well evidenced diet for people with IBS. We know that it helps up to 75% of people get relief form symptoms of gas, bloating and altered bowels. Kfibre loves to support people on a FODMAP diet in two ways:

  • Firstly, the low FODMAP diet limits lots of prebiotic foods that are super beneficial for the abundance and diversity of the gut microbiome. In the long term, this may have a negative effect on overall gut health. Kfibre, is a low FODMAP prebiotic that supports gut health. Using a prebiotic like Kfibre nourishes your gut microbiome just like fertilizer nourishes your garden.
  • Secondly, we know that although a low FODMAP diet provides great relief for people with IBS type symptoms, it limits a lot of delicious foods and it can hard to follow particularly when eating out or connecting with loved ones. Kfibre can help improve digestion and gut health, by directly addressing symptoms of constipation, reflux and bloating. By improving these symptoms, you may find that you have more room to move with FODMAPs before reaching your threshold. This may mean that you can enjoy some higher FODMAP options occasionally, not only allowing you to enjoy delicious foods, but  also eat out with friends and loved ones more freely.